Neuraum – „we shape the future of building for a better life”. Our vision shows that we are here to truly make a difference in the building industry. Therefore we are on an ambitious path: After a fast start in 2015 and the takeover of several online platforms from a 70+ year old internet pioneer, our major website Fertighaus.de has become the leading German house and building portal. We help hundreds of thousands find their dream house. But that’s just the beginning: in the future we will provide all prospective buyers with even broader and more profound business activities – and to achieve that, we are looking for you!
We are a team of experienced entrepreneurs and professionals, working with fun and passion to achieve our ambitious vision. We believe in an agile and self-dependent working style, in sustainability and a healthy balance of work and personal life.
(Senior) Business Intelligence Analyst (f/m/d)
Being a BI Analyst for our key portal Fertighaus.de means working on big challenges and having significant impact on the lives of many. We have the data of millions of people interested in building and you will help us build an industry-shaping technology, that understands home builders and matches them with their perfect house and construction company.
- You will be the analytical expert and go-to-person for our leadership team and all functions.
- You will fully own our iterative A/B testing process to continuously improve the platform.
- You will continuously improve our dashboards and automated reports to all stakeholders.
- You will analyze our data and prototype forecasting and customer behavior models.
- You will try out new tools and methods to continuously optimize our matching algorithms as well as qualification and scoring models.
- You will play a key role in developing our platform towards highly personalized funnels and services.
- You will come up with new ideas and push us towards becoming even more data driven.
- You will be trained to work with our latest tech stack (SQL, Bigquery, Python, Jupyter Notebooks, Apache Airflow, Elasticsearch, GCP) as well as adding your own tools of choice to the stack.
- You will work in close collaboration with your teammates in BI, product and software development as well as with all other functions and our founders.
- You have 1-3 years – or 3-6 years for the senior role – of relevant experience in BI, Data Science or related fields.
- You have excellent analytical skills and solve problems in a creative and structured way.
- You know how to package, visualize and communicate your results to support all stakeholders and achieve maximum impact.
- You have a strong interest in understanding and optimizing the business and user impact of your work.
- You are experienced with cloud based setups (AWS or GCP) and querying relational databases (Postgres, Bigquery or Redshift).
- You have at least first experience with programming languages and libraries (preferably Python, Pandas, Numpy and Jupyter Notebook).
- You have at least interest in building machine learning capabilities.
- You like to work independently, push for high quality work results, investigate beyond the obvious and challenge the status quo.
- You have a positive can-do attitude, love what you do and own it.
- You can easily acquaint yourself with new topics and enjoy new challenges every day.
- You are a strong team player with a kind personality and the ability to achieve goals collaboratively.
- You speak and write English fluently.
What we offer
- The chance to join Neuraum Ventures at a truly interesting point in time and the
opportunity to shape the future of building for a better life
- A fun, friendly and ambitious team
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication, to operate and learn fast as a team
- Challenging tasks and broad insights from day one as well as the chance to rapidly grow responsibility
- Great possibilities for personal development including a structured feedback process, mentorship from experienced colleagues and full support for internal and external training & development activities
- Regular team events, a cosy office in Berlin-Mitte with a gigantic rooftop, language class support and a too good to be true Urban Sports Club Membership
You want to make a difference and contribute actively to the growth of a company? You are looking for exciting tasks with responsibility?! Then let’s have a talk!
Please get in contact with us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 030‐577040922. Your contact person is Henrik Blank.